We provide solutions for a better community
- Compassionate - We care about the community and its people
- Community - We are your friends and your neighbors
- Trustworthy - We are good stewards of the resources entrusted to us
- Dedicated - We are committed to the communities we serve
- Innovative - We are resourceful in meeting the needs of the community
We are known for the good work we do in the community
Elevations Credit Union prides itself on giving back to the community. Since our humble beginnings on the University of Colorado campus in 1953 the credit union has strived to meet the needs of community partners. The Elevations Foundation, a standalone 501(c) 3 non-profit organization is the official charitable arm of the credit union. The Foundation's primary objective is to collect and distribute funds that support charitable causes and higher education within the communities Elevations serves. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 27-348142.
The Foundation has awarded over $1 million in scholarships, grants, volunteer time and donations to people and non-profit organizations in Boulder, Broomfield, and Larimer Counties in the last decade. The Foundation allows Elevations to perpetuate the credit union’s charitable giving into the future through the ability to receive and administer funds exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
Elevations Foundation promotes and manages Elevations Credit Union's charitable activities and participates in scholarship and other programs that reflect the interests of our membership and the communities we serve.
- Early Childhood Development – We seek to close the achievement gap by supporting efforts to improve early childhood development.
- Mental Health – We seek to enhance our community’s health and wellness by supporting efforts to improve access to mental health care.
- Environmental Educations – We support efforts that educate the public on sustainability and environmental impacts.