Over $82,000 in community support in 2015.
These donations were made up of the below areas of giving.
Elevations Foundation provided more than $38,500 in scholarships for higher education in 2015. Each year, Elevations Foundation provides needs-based scholarships to graduating seniors. In 2015, the Foundation was able to support 13 students from the St. Vrain Valley School District, Boulder Valley School District, and Thompson School District.
Elevations Foundation provides community grants to organizations that support initiatives around early childhood development, mental health, and environmental education and sustainability. In 2015, Elevations Foundation provided nearly $40,000 to 11 non-profit organizations:
- Alternatives for Youth (Longmont)
- Cal-Wood Nature Center (Boulder/Broomfield)
- Eco-Cycle Green STAR Schools Program (Boulder County)
- InReach (Boulder)
- La Familia (Fort Collins)
- Read Aloud Loveland (Loveland)
- Second Wind Fund of Boulder County (Boulder County)
- Teaching Tree Early Childhood Learning Center (Loveland/Fort Collins)
- Thorne Nature Experience (Boulder/Lafayette)
- TLC Learning Center (Longmont)
- WOW! Children’s Museum (Lafayette)
Want to help support Elevations Foundation?
Make a difference in our communities by donating today!