Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) are electronic payments or deposits made directly to or from your Elevations account. EFT is safe, secure, and saves time.
How to Transfer Funds
There are various ways to transfer funds and make payments from one account to another.
Choose an option below:
* Wire transfer fees apply. Please reference the fee schedule.
For more information, we describe electronic funds transfers further in our Membership and Account Agreement (PDF) in section 11 – "Account Access".
Need assistance transferring funds?
At Elevations, we offer a variety of options to transfer funds. Have a question? Or want someone to assist you in transferring funds? We'd be happy to help you!
Please select one of the options below to reach us so that we can take care of this for you:
- Contact us via secure chat or email through online banking;
Step A: Log into online banking.
Step B: Once you are in your account, select the Secure Chat link or Support link in the top right hand corners of online banking.
- Contact a Member Service Representative by phone.
- Visit an Elevations branch.
Direct Deposit and Routing Number
Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of a payment into your account. The payment can be divided among several different accounts and, in many cases, between different financial institutions.
Payroll Deduction is the most popular application of Direct Deposit. You initiate Payroll Deduction with your employer by giving them your Elevations routing number, EFT account number, and an indication of whether you want all or a portion of your paycheck deposited.
Direct Deposit can also be used for many other types of payments, including:
- Tax refunds
- Social Security or other government payments
- Annuity payments
- Bonuses and commissions
- Dividend and interest payments
- Pension distributions
- Travel expense reimbursements
- Vendor payments
- View a demo on how Direct Deposit works at www.electronicpayments.org.
Direct Deposit Instructions:
- Print Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Fill in the blanks with the information below for the Elevations Credit Union account to receive the deposit.
- Give this completed page to the company or organization initiating the payment.
- Mailing Address:
Elevations Credit Union
PO Box 9004
Boulder, CO 80301
- Routing Number: 307074580
- Account Number (your EFT account number must be 13 digits long):
A = your 2-digit account suffix. Your suffix can be found on your statements or in Link24 Online Banking. Most checking accounts have a suffix of 08. Most membership savings accounts have a suffix of 00.
B = your 6-digit Elevations account number. If your account number is less than 6 digits, preceed it with zeros (0) until it becomes a 6 digit number.
Note: The numbers on the bottom of a personal check will be identical to the numbers above for your checking account, so to direct deposit into your checking account, you may use a voided check instead of this form.
If you need assistance, we would be happy to help you set up your direct deposit. Please call 303.443.4672.
*EFT = Electronic Funds Transfer