Test your Browser's Compatibility
Test your browser's compatibility
Having trouble testing your browser?
The following browsers have been verified to work in Online Banking:***
In addition, make sure you have the following enabled:
- Google Chrome**
- Mozilla Firefox**
- Safari 9*
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Cookies Enabled (first and third-party)
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- PDF Reader Compatible
- Adobe Flash Player's Latest Version
Last Updated: June 2016
You may be able to log into your accounts with these browsers, however they will have limited functionality within online banking.
Elevations does use trackers to provide timely offers and track log in activity. Tracker blockers can inhibit logging into your account. Please whitelist Elevations if you have an active Tracker blocker.
- Examples: Ghostery, Disconnect, Privacy Badger, Tracker Blocker
Elevations does link off to different pages, including the log in process, and certain security options can inhibit this from happening by controlling network activity.
- Script Blocker: NoScript
- VPN Connections
- Firewall Settings
* By default, Safari blocks all third-party cookies from being accepted. This setting will cause parts of Online Banking, including FinanceWorks, Bill Pay and other third-party services to function incorrectly. If you experience any issues accessing these parts of Online Banking using Safari, we recommend you verify your cookie settings by going into Safari > Preferences and looking at the Privacy tab.
** Google's Chrome browser and Mozilla's Firefox browser are released on extremely rapid schedules. Because of this, Chrome and Firefox may release new versions of these browsers between releases of our solutions; however, the content and functionality of these releases are highly unlikely to negatively affect our solutions. Therefore, we will not test our solutions against every release of Chrome and Firefox. When testing a release, our QA teams will will test the solution int the latest available version of the browser at the time of the release to ensure the experience is optimized for that version of browser.
*** Mobile and tablet browsers are web browsers that are optimized to effectively display web content on mobile devices. The online banking products may function in mobile browsers, but are considered unsupported. Mobile Web and App Banking solutions are offered to provide online banking access using web-enabled mobile phones or wireless devices.