Sign Up for Online Banking
It's easy! Simply enter your Username and Password in the online banking log in box which is located in the upper right hand corner.
Test your browser's compatibility
Having trouble testing your browser?
- Username - For first time users, this will be your account number (you can change this at any time within online banking).
- Security Word - This is the word you created when you set up your account. (If you don’t remember your Security Word, please visit an Elevations Branch or call one of our Member Service Representatives at 800.429.7626)
Features & Benefits
- User-friendly interface
- View account history, transaction history, and pending transactions
- Sign up for eDocuments to receive all statements and documents electronically within your online banking
- Transfer money from account to account
- Get access to our free robust Bill Pay
- Track your finances with FinanceWorks™ — a financial management tool
- Set up text alerts to let you know if a your balance is getting low, a check has cleared, and more!
- Download our iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Android Tablet app
- Nickname your accounts for easier recognition
- Easily download account information into money management software programs. Find out how to import into Quicken.
- Live chat and share your desktop with our Member Service Representative.
Set up eDocuments
To sign up for eDocuments, simply:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the eDocuments link under the "Products & Services" tab.
- On the disclosures page, enter the email address you would like the statement notification to come to, and click "Accept".
- Confirm which statement notices you would like to receive electronically by checking the boxes for account and/or Visa statements. Then click "Continue".
- After you've signed up, you will receive email notices that a new statement or notice is ready for you to view in eDocuments.