Request a Name Change

Along with an updated Membership and Services Application (PDF), we require one of the following documents supporting your name change:

  • A copy of your Certified Marriage license
  • A copy of your Unexpired government-issued ID stating the name change
  • A copy of the Court document stating the name change

Complete and sign the Membership and Services Application with your NEW name. If you would like to order a new Visa Check Card or checks in your new name you can designate that on the same form. Mail the Membership and Services Application along with a copy of your name change documentation to:

Elevations Credit Union
Attention: Operations
P.O. Box 9004
Boulder, CO 80301

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our Member Service Department at 303.443.4672.