Welcome CU-Boulder Students
Buff One Banking is the ONLY account that transforms your Buff OneCard Student ID into an ATM card. We are the only financial institution with a branch on campus, right in the UMC. Buff One Banking includes:
- Checking with no minimum balance and no monthly service charges.
- Free Visa Debit Card with rewards.
- Free mobile and online banking with bill pay.
- Convenient access online, on campus, and beyond.
- Savings Account with a $25 minimum balance. (Your membership share in Elevations Credit Union.)
More resources to help you succeed:
Buff One Banking Access
- Branch on campus (view campus map) plus 5,000 Shared Branches nationwide
- 8 Free ATMs on campus (view campus map) plus 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free eDocuments Optional mailed documents (statements and notices) $3.00/month.
- Free Automated Telephone Teller. Call 303.449.9999
- Contact Center. Call 303.443.4672 or toll-free at 800.429.7626
Need Money from Home?
- Make deposits at over 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches.
- Parents who are joint on their student's account and have a Visa Debit Card can make deposits at over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- Online transfer funds options allow parents to easily transfer money into student accounts.
- Parents can make mail-in deposits.
- Parents can wire money to their student’s account for fast, emergency cash.
- Parents can give their student an allowance directly from their paycheck if direct deposit is available from their employer.
Call us: 303.443.4672, 800.429.7626 | Apply by Mail | Stop by a branch