Special Offer Details
Get $100 when you open a Buff One Banking account through August 31, 2015*
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements.
- $25 member savings deposit required (your membership share in Elevations Credit Union)
- Free Visa® Debit Card with rewards
- Free mobile, tablet and online banking
- Free bill pay, mobile deposit, and transfer funds options
- Only financial institution with a branch and 8 fee-free ATMs on campus
- Over 5,000 shared branches and 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide
- Parents can make deposits to their students' accounts in a number of ways, event if they're not members
- Buff One Banking is the only account where you can convert your Buff OneCard Student ID into an ATM card to be used on campus.
- Free eDocuments (mailed documents are optional for $3.00/month fee)
What you will need to open your account
- current drivers license, state ID card or passport
- initial funding of account: check, debit card number or information from another financial institution (routing & account number)
- social security number
More resources to help you succeed
How do I transfer money to my child's account?
There are a variety of options for parents to transfer money into their student's account
Some of our parents prefer to be a joint account holder on their child's account. Here are some of the ways you can transfer funds if you're a joint on your child's account:
- Transfer funds online from a non-Elevations financial institution. (Check with your financial institution to see if this is an option and what the associated costs might be).
- Make a transfer from your Elevations account to your child's account (online, in-person, by mail).
- Set up cross-account deposit access (note, you won't be able to view your child's account information) or 360 account access (allowing you to deposit AND view your child's account information). These options have to be set up ahead of time by calling one of our Member Service Representatives at 303.443.4672.
- Wire money to your student’s account.
- Set up direct deposit transfers to your student's account from your paycheck (if direct deposit is available from your employer).
- Make a deposit at over 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches nationwide.
- Make a deposit at over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
If you're not a joint owner, you can transfer funds via:
- Mail in a check (made payable to your child's full name as it's listed on the account). Send to: Elevations Credit Union, P.O. Box 9004, Boulder, CO 80301.
- Call 303.443.4672 and do a cash advance deposit by phone (fees may apply).
- Add your child as a "Payee" in your financial institution's Bill Pay
- If you're financial institution offers POP Money (a.k.a. "Pay Other People"), Elevations Credit Union account holders can receive POP Money transfers.
- Make a deposit at a CO-OP Shared Branch (cash deposits only)
- Set up cross-account deposit access (note: this will allow you to deposit into your child's account but not view the account information. This has to be set up ahead of time. Please call one of our Member Service Representatives to get this set up at 303.443.4672)
Call us: 303.443.4672, 800.429.7626 | Apply by Mail | Stop by a branch