It's easy! Simply enter your Username and Password in the online banking log in box which is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Username - For first time users, this will be your account number (You can change this at any time within online banking).
- Password - This is the account password (or verbal password) you were given when you opened your Elevations account. If you don't remember your account password, please visit an Elevations branch or call one of our Member Service Representatives at 800.429.7626
Test your browser's compatibility
Features & Benefits
View account history, transaction history, and pending transactions
- Sign up for eDocuments to receive all statements and documents electronically within your online banking
- Transfer money from account to account
Track your finances with FinanceWorks™ — a financial management tool
Set up text alerts to let you know if a your balance is getting low, a check has cleared, and more!
- Download our iPhone, Android Phone, iPad or Android Tablet app
Nickname your accounts for easier recognition
- Live chat and share your desktop with our Member Service Representative
Set up eDocuments
To sign up for eDocuments, simply:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the eDocuments link under the "Products & Services" tab.
- On the disclosures page, enter the email address you would like the statement notification to come to, and click "Accept".
- Confirm which statement notices you would like to receive electronically by checking the boxes for account and/or Visa statements. Then click "Continue".
- After you've signed up, you will receive email notices that a new statement or notice is ready for you to view in eDocuments.