Need to get money out fast? Elevations Credit Union can move money across the country or around the world quickly, reliably, and securely through wire transfers.
Transmissions to U.S. locations usually reach their destination within 1 to 2 business days. International transmissions may take longer.
Incoming Wire Transfers
To receive funds to your Elevations Credit Union account from another financial institution, Domestic or Foreign, you will need to supply the initiating institution with the following information.
1. Bank to receive wire:
Elevations Credit Union
2960 Diagonal Highway
Boulder, CO 80301
Phone Number: 800.429.7626
Routing Number: 307074580
2. Final Credit:
- Beneficiary Name *
- Account Number *
* For checking deposits: Member's name, address and account number as it appear on the bottom of your personal check. For instructions on wiring to an account other than your checking account, please contact member services.
Elevations Credit Union does not have a Swift Code, IBAN or other international routing code for wires coming from outside the U.S. You are able to wire funds to your Elevations account without this information. Your international financial institution will have a corresponding bank in the U.S. they can wire to, which will forward the funds to Elevations using our routing number: 307074580.
Note: A fee of $10.00 will be charged for Incoming Wire Transfers. Please see our Fee Schedule for more information.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer:
(Note: Notary will be required for faxed, mailed and online requests.)
Outgoing International Wire Transfers: **
(Note: notary will be required for faxed, mailed and online requests.)
Please return the above PDF forms to any Elevations Credit Union branch or fax to 303.402.5197, Attention: Payment Services.
These electronic transfers can be sent worldwide. Transmissions to U.S. locations usually reach their destination within 1 to 2 business days. International transmissions may take longer.
There are multiple online transfer funds options with your Elevations account.
*A Member Service Representative may call to verify any wire request. A fee of $20.00 will be charged for Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfers. Please see our Fee Schedule for more information.
** Fees for Outgoing International Wire Transfers are $45.
Online & Mobile Transfer Funds Options
Online and mobile transfer funds options allow you to make transfers quickly and easily any time, any where! You can transfer money between Elevations accounts, or to another financial institution, or, pay other people using our Person-to-Person transfer options.
- An online money transfer system that will allow you to conduct inter-institution transfers between your account(s) at Elevations and other financial institutions.
- You can categorize transfers and detail a description for tracking purposes.
- Transfers are conducted securely through the Federal Reserve ACH System.
- All you need to know is your account, routing number and online banking access for the other institution. If you do not know your online banking credentials, the system will do ‘trial deposits’ (similar to PayPal) to validate your other accounts.
- A secure way to send and receive money from anyone at anytime through online banking.
- Conduct person-to-person payments to friends, relatives, and small businesses. You are also able to send a personal note with the transfer.
- With Person-to-Person Transfer, you can pay someone directly by knowing their account and routing number, or it is as easy as sending through email or text.
Online & Mobile Bill Pay
Elevations bill pay allows you to:
- Select from a full database of payees to pick from to speed up your set-up process
- Easily view your pending payments
- Set-up recurring payments or one-time payments
- View your bill pay history
To setup your bill pay, just log into Online Banking (box in the upper right hand corner) and click on the "Bill Pay" tab.
Online Payments to Your Elevations Accounts
Electronic Payment is a way for you to pay a business or organization with an electronic transfer from your account. This is most often setup for recurring bills such as your phone or electric bill but can also be used for your Elevations loans as well.
To setup automatic payments from your Elevations account to your Elevations loan or credit card, login to your Online Banking (box in the upper right hand corner) and click on the "Transfers" tab.
Electronic Payments - Electronic Checks
Electronic Payment (sometimes called Electronic Checks) is a way to pay a business or organization with an electronic transfer from your account. This is most often setup for recurring bills such as your phone or electric bill.
To get started, you authorize a billing company in writing or online to debit regularly scheduled payments from your account, and provide your account information (see instructions below).
- Learn more about how Electronic Payment works at www.electronicpayments.org.
- An alternative to Electronic Payment is Online Bill Pay which gives you more control over payment dates and frequency of payments.
- To setup automatic payments from your Elevations account to your Elevations loan or credit card, login to Link24 Online Banking and click on the Transfers tab.
Electronic Payment Instructions
- Print Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Fill in the blanks below for the Elevations Credit Union account to be debited.
- Give this information to the company or organization receiving the Electronic Payment.
Elevations Credit Union
P.O. Box 9004
Boulder, CO 80301
EFT* Account Number
Your EFT account number must be 13 digits long.
- A = your 2-digit account suffix. Your suffix can be found on your statements or in Link24 Online Banking. Most checking accounts have a suffix of 08. Most membership savings accounts have a suffix of 00.
- B = your 6-digit Elevations account number. If your account number is less than 6 digits, preceed it with zeros (0) until it becomes a 6 digit number.
Note: The numbers on the bottom of a personal check will be identical to the numbers above for your checking account, so to do a direct payment from your checking account, you may use the numbers from a check instead of this form.
If you need assistance, we would be happy to help you set up your direct deposit. Please call 303.443.4672.
*EFT = Electronic Funds Transfer