Safeguard Your Loan with Loan Protection
Loan Protection provides you with security in the case of an unforeseen event that could impact your ability to repay your Elevations Credit Union loan obligation. If you can't make your payments, Loan Protection can make them for you.
You can add Loan Protection to your auto loans, credit cards, personal and deposit secured loans.
Do you already have a loan in place at Elevations Credit Union? Don’t worry, you can still choose one of these packages. Loan Protection can be added to a loan at the time it is opened or added during the life of a loan.
Why should you consider Loan Protection?
Here are a few good reasons:
- Helps protect you and your family against financial hardship should the unexpected occur
- Helps protect your good credit rating
- Reduces the financial burden on your family should you die, become disabled, or lose your job
- Easy enrollment, and simple eligibility requirements
- Can protect up to two borrowers per loan
Customize your Loan Protection package to any one of these five options:
- Life and Disability
- Involuntary Unemployment and Disability
- Life, Disability, and Involuntary Unemployment
I have Credit Life and Disability Insurance on my current loan, can I change it to Loan Protection?
Yes. It is a simple process. Contact us for more information.
Your purchase of loan protection is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of loan protection. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.