Use the equity in your home to build a better future for you and your family.
Make your house the home you’ve always dreamed it could be. Finance an education for yourself or a loved one. Consolidate your debt. You can even use your equity to buy a car or anything else you want.
Our FlexLine Plus Line of Credit Features & Benefits Include:
Home equity rates start as low as 4.50% APR*
- Line of credit: Access to money as you need it, when you need it.
- Flexible access: Use your Home Equity Visa Card, transfer money to your checking account, or request checks.
- Low variable rate: As you access funds, the current variable HELOC rate will be applied. This assures a competitive rate in a fluctuating economy.
- Optional fixed rate: You can lock the rate for a portion of your loan balance - just ask! For example, lock into a fixed rate on a tuition payment or combined remodeling expenses. (Some restrictions apply)
- Flexible payments: Your payments can vary each month with interest-only minimum payments.
- Ask your tax advisor about tax benefits.
Home Equity Visa Card
Funds from your Elevations’ FlexLine Plus are easy to access with your Home Equity Credit Card. Use your card at stores and ATMs that accept Visa - millions of locations worldwide.
Visa Card Features
Our Home Equity Loan Features & Benefits Include:
- Competitive fixed & variable rates
- Affordable monthly payments
- Increased buying power
- Fixed term payment schedule
Elevations home equity loans are offered as both a fixed and variable rate loan with multiple term options. Make a monthly payment that pays both principle and interest until the loan is paid off.
At Elevations, we offer:
- A variety of term options
- No loan application fee
- Quick, convenient access to funds
- The ability to turn your home equity into cash
Elevations home equity loans are a great way to fully extend the purchasing power of your dollar, lower your monthly loan payments or take advantage of the equity you currently have in your home. It also allows you to borrow against the value of your home and pay back the loan quickly and reliably with amortizing payments over 20 or 30 years.
* Credit qualifications and membership required. Home Equity Line of Credit rate shown as low as and is subject to change.