Choosing Your Lender When Building a New Home
You've decided where you want to live, and have found the property you love. Now, it's time to choose a lender. We recommend one who has your financial well-being in mind.
With Elevations Credit Union as your lender when building a new home, you'll:
- Receive a $1,240 credit towards your closing costs ($2,000—if in Larimer & Weld County).
- Close your loan quickly with mortgage professionals who streamline the purchasing process.
- Receive competitive rates— the best you’ll find.
- Receive a long-term interest rate lock of up to 365 days.
- Get the individual attention your property, employment status or family situation requires.
- Stay up to date on your loan’s progress with the team’s superior communication and weekly status updates.
- Work with local people in the community: your lender, processor and underwriter are all in the area.
- Work with the same lender for the duration of your loan.
Preferred Builder Program (PDF)
Elevations' Extended Lock Program (PDF)