- Grow, protect and preserve assets for you and your loved ones
- Protect your money beyond the capabilities of a will
- Manage your estate under special family circumstances
Trusts can help you achieve personal, financial and legal objectives, such as saving on estate taxes, minimizing probate, avoiding a guardianship, providing asset management and assuring personal wishes are carried out after your death.
- Living trusts in effect during your lifetime
- Testamentary trusts set up by a will
- Other trusts for special circumstances such as insurance trusts, spendthrift trusts, charitable trusts and marital life estate trusts
Trust services provided by MEMBERS Trust Company. Trust and Investment products are not federally insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity, involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or tax advice regarding your situation. For legal or tax advice, please consult your attorney and/or accountant.