Elevations is proud to be the preferred Credit Union for St. Vrain Valley School District students and staff.
Did you know? St. Vrain Valley School District's Bond 3A will be on the ballot this November. Click here to learn more.
We are a local financial resource, providing a wide range of financial products and services to fit your needs.
- Basic, everyday checking and savings accounts.
- Robust lending products including auto loans, mortgages, HELOCs, and credit cards.
- A team of financial advisors who can help with investments, retirement planning, income strategies, wealth transfer planning, insurance and comprehensive financial plans.
- Ten branch locations along with a nationwide network of 30,000 CO-OP ATMs and 5,000 shared branches.
- Online banking and bill pay.
- Mobile banking, including text banking, a mobile website, and apps with mobile deposit for your iPhone or Android phone.
Since we are as tied to our communities as you are, we give back every chance we get. With a Foundation that gives more than $200,000 to Colorado communities a year and free financial education seminars and community events, there is always something we are up to in your neighborhood. And if you need help or want to learn more, contact us! We are happy to answer any questions you have.
We want to help educate your students on the importance of responsible money habits. That’s why we offer RealityCheck for Youth, a comprehensive financial literacy program for students of all ages that is available only through Elevations Credit Union at no cost to your school.
Our free program provides educators with classroom materials and professional support for teaching personal finance and career planning courses that are relevant, successful and interactive. Classes can be customized to meet your classroom objectives as well as Colorado’s standards for financial literacy graduation requirements.
To learn more, or to schedule our visit to your classroom, click here.
We also offer FoolProof and 5 Spot Clubhouse (by Googolplex), online interactive learning centers. Students can register as “players”, with you or their parent as a “coach”. It’s the first step in teaching students the responsibility of managing their own bank accounts.