Accel Members Financial Counseling
Elevations Credit Union offers comprehensive and confidential financial counseling for you and your family through Accel Members Financial Counseling. Please feel free to contact Accel for immediate help with any financial questions. A free appointment can be scheduled for members with questions or concerns that need additional time on the phone, or require a worksheet and action plan.
Accel financial counselors, all of which are certified and have a bachelor's degree or higher, are available during the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Accel Can Help You Reach for Your Financial Goals
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions
Personal and family budgeting sessions focused on your concerns and needs including a detailed worksheet and action plan.
- Credit Reports and Credit Scores
Free analysis of your credit report and score. Request your free annual credit reports at AnnualCreditReport.com and send them to Accel before your session, or Accel can provide you with copies of your report and score for a nominal fee.
- Debt Management Plans
Accel will contact your creditors to negotiate concessions and/or work out loan payment agreements including lower interest rates, elimination of fees and collection activities.
- Housing Counseling
Help with everything from pre-purchase education to foreclosure prevention. All Accel counselors are HUD certified. Ask about receiving a HUD certificate that is often required for First Time Home Buyer programs.
- BudgetSmart free software (download) is an easy-to-use software tool that helps you establish a budget, track your spending habits, and provides tips for improving areas of overspending. BudgetSmart is a complimentary software offered to Elevations Credit Union members.
- Accel Financial Calculators
- Financial Education Articles and Podcasts
Accel’s information library contains pertinent information on many personal financial topics such as consumer awareness, credit reports, credit rights, credit scoring, financial difficulty, housing, kids and money, money management, retirement and more.