We are committed to providing our users with the most innovative solutions and a richer banking experience. On July 23rd, we will be updating the online banking interface and our Android app.
Online Banking and Bill Pay Enhancements Include:
- An improved, easier to use, navigation
- New look and feel for bill pay and eDocuments
- One click away from Secure Chat with an Elevations Banking Specialist
- Enhanced security, in which you may be asked to confirm your contact information the first time you log in on or after July 23rd
Android App Enhancements Include:
- Enhanced Security: After you download your new Android v. 3.1 app, the first time you log in, you will be asked to validate yourself either by text or phone call. This one-time extra security step helps us to better protect your funds from fraudulent access.
- Improved mobile deposit & bill pay to make it easier for you to make these transactions.
And for iPhone and iPad users, look for similar updates in the coming months.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have during this time. You can also review Frequently Asked Questions on or after July 23rd to help during this transition.