Wealth Management Calculators
Powered by CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
- How much will I need to save for retirement?(opens in a new window)
- How do higher returns impact the total value of my investments?(opens in a new window)
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?(opens in a new window)
- How much will my 401(k) be worth?(opens in a new window)
- How much will I need to save for college?(opens in a new window)
- How much life insurance do I need?(opens in a new window)
How do taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investment returns compare?
When you're ready to better understand the difference between returns for taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investments, this calculator is ready to help.
This information may help you analyze your financial needs. It is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations and financial situation. The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties. The calculations provided should not be construed as financial, legal or tax advice. In addition, such information should not be relied upon as the only source of information. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Hypothetical illustrations may provide historical or current performance information. Past performance does not guarantee nor indicate future results.